Monday, September 19, 2011

My Cup of Tea

My little sisters positive pregnancy test was joyous news.  Not just for the happy couple but for me as well.  I have spent countless hours planning, and plotting her baby-related life.

Everything from her baby shower to the her labor & delivery "survival kit"  - -

This afforded me a creative outlet, a place to focus my own prenatal energy. 

I have had SO much fun and enjoyed every minute and much like an athlete might watch tape of his/her highlights over and over again, I have decided to dedicate a page of my blog to my creative endeavors.  The hope is that I might revisit the success of my Superbowl of Special Events and maybe even inspire others to do the same.

So...if you are interested, check out my new page:
http://reluctantmomma.blogspot.com/p/my-cup-of-tea.html
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment