Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Wrap it Up

Wrapped up with a bow.  That's how I like things.  Finished.  but that ain't life...at least not one worth living.

I am stuck again trying to write things that don't connect.  Trying to create something beautiful out of the chaos.  But I fail.  Again and again.  Post after post.

I want to write for eyes that will read much later.  This blog is a trip down memory lane and I'm so thankful for the many posts I have written but there is so much left unsaid.

Mini-Monkey and I sat down and did a little light reading.  She was crying about the fact that I was trying to write about her brother.  The last one, the forgotten son...The one who barely has a blog name...

She was lamenting that "nobody cared about her and nobody loved her and she should just stop existing"...something like that, I wasn't really listening...(JK)

Anyway - I showed her post after post where she was the topic, the center of my world.  She was the point of my whole day.  She read and tears streamed down her face.   I cried watching her cry.  I am crying right now thinking about the magnitude of the moment.  My daughter reading my words written about her.  It was so brief but left a lasting impact.  It inspired me again to write.  And then it was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment