It is my first edition of McFatty Monday, a GENIUS idea that I am biting off of one of my bloggy faves, Spilled Milk. She gives the credit to creator Heir to Blair. I suppose with a genius idea like this one there is plenty of credit to go around.
But I'm not... and so, here we go.
My Eating Plan: (Week 1)
- Eat Fish & Lean Chicken - MORE MORE MORE
- Eat Processed Meats - LESS LESS LESS
- Eat fruit & veggies - MORE MORE MORE
- Eat chips & crackers (empty carbs) - LESS LESS LESS
- Drink Water - MORE MORE MORE
- Drink Diet Soda - NONE NONE NONE
- Drink hot tea w/ lemon instead of eating after 7 pm.
- Break the sweet tooth. I'll snap that b!tch right off, God help me!!
- Coffee with skim milk & only serving of sugar free creamer. (I can't - CAN. NOT. - live without my coffee and I'll kill anyone who tries to make me. I swear I'll kill them. In a nice way.)
- Monday - Strength Train
- Tuesday - Run 3 miles
- Wednesday - Run 2 miles
- Thursday - Run 3 miles & Strength Train
- Friday - Rest
- Saturday - 30 mis Cross Train (Wrestling Matches = chasing 2 year old around a sweaty gymnasium for six hours)
- Sunday - 4 mile run
Mood: HUNGRY, Hopeful, Happy, Hippopotamus